Modules and side panels
Interchangeable modules (baskets, trays and shelves) can be used on any Pegasus high density modular storage systems utilising side panels or moveable plastic rails
Modules (trays and baskets)
The Pegasus high density modular storage system 'modules' are available as baskets or trays (solid) in either ABS cream or Polycarbonate clear. They are based on the ISO standard 60x40cm and can fit in either E or U configurations. The half size 30x40cm module is also available.
- Smooth and easy-to-clean surfaces
- Machine-washable, easily and safely cleaned
- Modules and dividers are injection molded from polycarbonate ABS plastic
- Modules hold up to 40kg (with telescopic slides)
- Optimum storage utilisation for items of different sizes (small consumables, medicines, bottles, pharmacy items)
- Stacking rim enables the modules to be stacked to save space when not in use
- The safety-stop function prevents the basket from accidentally falling out when pulled
- Create compartments with long and short snap-able dividers which can be locked into place
The Pegasus high density system side panels can be installed in either high density cabinets or Aluflex carts and are available in either Flex or Tilt versions. These allow the modules to be inserted either horizontally or on an angle and baskets can be safely pulled out with basket stops and viewed horizontally or on an angle. The Flex side panels are recommended for standard or tall cabinets so that modules can be inserted and stored on an angle, to allow for better visibility of stored items in upper levels. The Tilt side panels allow the modules to be viewed on various tilted angles to view and replace stock in back compartments.
- Material: ABS plastic, cream
- The maximum load for each level is 20 kg. Recommended load – 10kg can be secured with a T-piece.
- Use modules with a basket stop prevents baskets from falling out when pulled
- Insert modules at different heights to suit the item being stored
- Maximise use of space by inserting multiple modules above each other