Ecoline Hospital & Procedure Carts
High quality clinical storage, procedure, emergency and hospital department carts which incorporate the interchangeable and removal basket system as its drawers
All Pegasus Ecoline clinical storage and procedure carts feature soft closing drawers which allow modules (baskets/trays) to be inserted and removed as required.
The Ecoline carts are manufactured in powder coated steel with ABS drawers, wall bumpers and top surface. They are an ideal modular storage procedure cart for any hospital, operating theatre, day surgery, medical clinic, emergency department or as a general use cart on a hospital ward or store room. They can also be used for clinical storage, medication storage or small consumable storage.
- Designed to ISO standard, all modules (5cm, 10cm, 20cm) can fit in retractable draws
- Drawers can be configured and modified without tools
- High quality, smooth running wheels - extended to ensure the cart’s stability even when drawers are pulled out
- Supplied with a key lock as a standard
- Ability to remove modules from drawers allows for easier re-stocking and removal when required
- Drawer configuration can be custom designed to suit stored items, based around 10cm and 20cm drawers
- All trays, as well as working surfaces, can be easily removed, without tools, for cleaning purposes